Portable All-in-One Conference Camera for Video Collaboration
AVer’s VC320 Conference Camera offers high-quality video conferencing superior to purely software-based systems, but without the expense of traditional hardware. Extremely easy to use, the VC320 needs only be plugged into a computer via its plug-and-play USB connection for users to enjoy crystal-clear video and audio with nearly any cloud- or web-based video conferencing platform. Moreover, the VC320 boasts a compact design combining a microphone, speaker and electronic Pan Tilt Zoom camera in a single easy-to-carry device, making it the perfect mobile video collaboration solution.
Portable All-in-One Conference Camera
The AVer VC320 boasts an innovative design that is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry and use and ensuring high-quality communication is available from any office and wherever you travel, with audio and video combined in one compact device.
110° Super Wide Angle Perfect for Small Workgroups
Great for huddle rooms, the VC320 allows groups of 2 to 8 to enjoy full HD 1080p video and lifelike sound quality even when meetings are held in small spaces. Now you can be sure to see and be seen, hear and be heard during any meeting.
Versatile NFC and Bluetooth Connectivity
Connecting with different mobile devices or using wireless pairing connections video conferencing has never been easier or more convenient than with the VC320.
Thanks to the VC320’s rechargeable battery video conferencing no longer requires struggling with a tangle of cords. With a fully charged battery you can conduct calls for up to 2 hours, without plugging into an outlet. When the battery runs low you can recharge via AC power, ensuring you will be ready for meetings even when outside the office.
Share presentations, videos, spreadsheets or Internet content from mobile devices to TV screens via a wireless connection to the VC320. With the ability to share collaborative content your discussions are sure to become both livelier and more effective.
Simple USB Plug and Play
With no device driver installation needed, simply plug the VC320’s USB connector into any device and you can immediately start conferencing with nearly any leading application! Now high-quality conferencing is possible for anyone, even without special training or support staff.
Free Conference Camera Software
With this fantastic mobile application, VC320 users can turn any mobile device into a remote control for all their Conference Camera’s functions. Not only is it ultra-convenient, it’s also free!
- Package contents
- VC320 main unit
- Remote control
- Power adapter
- 5M USB cable
- HDMI cable
- Quick-start guide
- Full HD 1080p at 30 frame per second
- UVC1.1 YUV/MJPEG with H.264 extension
- Glass multi-coating lens with 110° field of view
- F-stop: F2.0
- 5X zoom (including 1.7X lossless zoom)
- Smooth and fast electronic pan, tilt and zoom
- Manual tilt: ±10°
- Fixed-focus lens support 1 meter to infinity
- EZCrop* one button auto crop all faces detected into full frame
- Camera privacy shutter button
*button on remote control
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression
- 360° wideband audio with 15-foot diameter range
- USB, Bluetooth and NFC enabled
- Bluetooth: HFPF, HSP, A2DP, BLE; Bluetooth 4.0 Class II 10M range
- Capable of bridging USB and Bluetooth call
- Mute button on remote, LED indicator on unit
- Microphones (Tx)
- 1 omni-directional microphones
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 16 KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 110dB
- Speakers (Rx)
- Frequency response: 270Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 80dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/1M
- Max output: 90dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% at 179Hz – 10kHz
- 5W speaker
- Remote Control
- Dockable infra-red remote control
- Screen mirroring
- HDMI input and output
- 2.1A port for powering Chromecast or specified 3rd party wireless display adapter for wireless screen mirroring
- Convenience and security
- Battery life: up to 2 hours videoconferencing or 8 hours Bluetooth audio call
- Battery rechargeable through AC power (adapter included)
- Time to fully charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours
- Standard tripod thread
- Kensington security slot
- System requirement*
- Windows® 7/ 8/8.1/10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Due Processor
- 2GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port
- Power supply
- AC100V ~ 240V
- Consumption: 12V/2A
- Environment data
- Physical characteristics: 0~35°C
- Operation humidity: 20%~80%
- Storage temperature: -20~60°C
- Storage humidity: 20%~80%
- Physical characteristics
- Package dimension: 354 x 233 x 158 mm
- Package weight: 0.45kg/ 1lbs
- Camera: 65 x 100 x 300 mm/ 0.895kg
- Remote control: 150 x 45 x 11 mm / 0.040kg
- Compliance and tools
- YUV, MJPEG, H.264 SVC*, AVC (high and base profile)
- USB 2.0 UVC (USB Video Class) 1.1 with H.264 extension
- HDMI 1.3
*this feature will be available in the future
- Compatible applications
- Skype™, Skype for Business, V-CUBE, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime®, Cisco Webex®, GoToMeeting®, Adobe® Connect™, BlueJeans, Zoom, Vidyo®, Fuze, WebRTC, CyberLink U Meeting®
- 3 year: camera
- 1 year: accessories
* For Full HD support, please check with your software application provider for system/hardware requirements.
** For detailed warranty information, please contact an AVer local representative.
*** As phones or tablets may vary, please check your mobile device specs or contact manufacturer.
**** Specifications may vary depending on countries and are subject to change without notice.